Please call 610-286-1660 to schedule your appointment Monday through Thursday between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. If you are unable to keep your appointment for any reason, please contact the office as soon as you are able.
While we make every effort to keep our patients' wait time to a minimum, emergencies may occasionally extend that wait time. Office staff will inform you of any significant wait time in order to provide you with the option of rescheduling your appointment.
Office personnel will need the following information to schedule your appointment:
• Name, date of birth, telephone number
• Insurance carrier name and ID number
• Nature of problem and location of any previous treatment or diagnostics
Please specify which location you prefer to be seen in. Our staff will make every attempt to schedule your appointment at the time and location of your choice. Your initial office visit will include a comprehensive evaluation of your condition.
Please bring the following items with you to your appointment:
• New Patient Registration Forms (see below)
• Insurance card and photo ID
• Referral from your primary care provider (if required)
• X-rays, MRI's or other diagnostic studies taken within the previous 6 months. We ask that you please bring the actual films or images on a CD.
• List of current medications and medical conditions.
It is impossible for us to list every insurance company we participate with. Please contact the office to ensure that we currently participate with your insurance.
In order to help expedite the registration process, below are various forms that may require your completion prior to coming to your first appointment. Just click on the necessary form(s) and print.
Completed forms can be brought with you to your appointment.
Since 1978, board-certified orthopedic care in Pennsylvania and Florida.